Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Holidays!

 Happy Holidays! This is the only tree I had this year, and I decorated them with my terrarium necklaces!

This year I made most of my gifts, and just like last year, I sold a ton of mini terrarium ornaments! Many thanks to my Mom, who actually orchestrated most of the sales while I was busy working and writing (If you're reading this Mumsy, I LOVE YOU).

  These little babies were no bigger than a golf ball, which makes them EXTRA cute, I like these flat-bottomed ornaments because you could also attach photos/business cards to the tops.

Coming soon: Quartz and Crystal Terrarium Necklaces!

Aside from gifts and ornaments, this is the first year I'll be establishing some of my own holiday traditions with friends. I'm pretty excited, at 25, I think it's a good time to establish my own, and it's a lot easier for me since most of my family lives in the Bay Area. I'm off to see my family and friends! Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...