Monday, December 2, 2013

It's December Already?


I spent the first day of December in my backyard planting and re-potting my plants. I initially woke up in a panic upon realizing it's already December, but I was determined to finish my project: Plant All of the Succulents. I started this planting project several months ago and now I have to re-pot some of my plants because they're getting too big! 

Here is a little re-cap of my day and some of the plantings I made...

Some succulents that got too big for their pots.

Sweet, sweet Poochie kept me company outside.

Cuttings and little babies

My bowl of succulent babies

Echeverias, Sedum and a Kalanchoe planting

A forest-like succulent arrangement


Today was so relaxing. What a nice end to my Thanksgiving break! In addition to planting, I also made some new terrarium necklaces! Check out my Etsy later this week, I'm listing new items!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...