Thursday, July 17, 2014

Life Happenings: the Best Sea Glass Haul!

Thursday's morning walk was full of nice surprises! I woke up feeling a little cranky because I'm in the 3rd week of the Whole30 program, but I decided to walk off my frustrations. I'm glad I did, because the ocean waves were fabulous today. 
My favorite finds of the day:
  • A lime-green glass piece with swirls 
  • A triangular mint piece
  • A nice chunky piece of light blue sea glass
  • A piece of red sea glass
I'm especially stoked with the red piece. When I took a trip to Fort Bragg, I stopped by a Sea Glass Museum, and I read that red sea glass is especially rare, because most of the red glass comes from old taillights from cars. Nowadays most taillights are plastic, so it's very rare to find a nice, pitted piece of red glass. HOW EXCITING~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...